All you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa is an online travel authorization designed for folks that desire to go to Egypt for vacation. This program accelerates the application process to get hold of new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only through an online application. This new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few requirements the travelers need to consider in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can request for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without having errors.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you have the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a team, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but every one of them must complete and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa
In case you made a decision to have several travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and return as you like. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you must apply for it beforehand. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.